I never knew I could question society as much as I have within the past two days. Even in the most public places anything can happen. You never know who is dealing with what and how they handle their issues. You can go through the same situation, but you will never know the exact pain that the other person felt. They will never experience your same fear, your exact thoughts, and everything else that ran through your mind and body.
Thinking about yesterday takes so much out of me. I felt so alone, I just wanted to get out of there. I've heard stories, and knew it was possible. But why me? I guess everyone ask themselves that question when something like this or another happens to them. The bus just isn't the same anymore.
Days go by, I can’t forget the sun came up to save the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment