Days go by, I can’t forget the sun came up to save the day

Friday, December 14, 2007

Emptiness won’t let me sleep

I'm happy to be back in San Diego. I spent my first day back waking up late, watching Aladdin, and then hanging out with Raul. It was a good way to start off being back in San Diego. I couldn't ask for a better day.

The nights are getting cold. It is far colder in San Diego than it is in Fullerton. Back in Fullerton I could sleep in shorts and a tank top. In fact my last night in Fullerton I wore a shirt and shorts to bed. Tonight I have so many layers of clothing. I'm wearing jogging pants, a shirt, a sweater, three pairs of socks, and a scarf. I love winter, even when it gets cold. I love layering up, and I love hugging Anthony the Anteater at night. Usually I hold on to a pillow, but ever since Charles got me the little Anteater I hold that at night. Jenny named him Anthony and I think it fits him quite well. Anthony will be my buddy through this cold night.

Soon it'll be 2008. I'm going to reevaluate everything: goals, friendships, feelings, etc. I've been thinking about friends and my relationships with everyone. Have you ever felt low because of a friend? No matter what he or she does, it seems to hurt me in the end. I'm probably being overly sensitive, but I have feelings as well. I have problems and I need someone to listen. Sometimes I feel like screaming at the person, but I don't. I sit there and listen to everything and realize it can be fixed with one simple solution. Of course what I say doesn't matter, and then that person goes to someone else. Maybe he or she likes drama; maybe he or she loves the attention. But who knows, I might be this way with someone else and not even realize it. I hope not because it's a bad feeling for the other person.

1 comment:

Jenny June2 said...

Oh, Jane I love you ^_^.

I can't wait to see you and hug you again. Shall we do Aladdin at Disney? yes. amtrak? yes. sounds like an adventure already.